搜索
查看: 36480|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[房屋租赁] A Spacious, Clean, Cozy Apartment near the Beijing Union University

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#楼
发表于 2014-4-25 15:26:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

A Spacious, Clean, Cozy Apartment near the Beijing Union University, Subway Line 5 and the Big Welife Shopping Mall

I am looking for a roommate to rent a spacious, cozy, clean 2 bedroom apartment/flat with me. The apartment is next to the Beijing Union University by the N. 4th Ring Rd. It is at a great location and is very convenient for living and transportation. The Welife Shopping Mall is 2 min walk from the apartment, where you can find a big supermarket, plenty of options for living supplies, stores and restaurants. There are many buses just outside of the community on N.4th Ring Rd. It takes about 5 mins to get to the subway line 5, 10 mins to get to the subway line 10/13 or 20 mins to the University of International Business and Economics or the Olympic Center/Park.

The 2 br apartment is 89 square meters with spacious living room, kitchen and bathroom. It is fully furnished with fairly new furniture and home appliance. The smaller bedroom is 2300 yuan/month. We will share electricity, internet and water fees.

I am a clean, drama-free, outgoing young working professional. So I am looking for a student/working professional of similar characters. You can have friends come over to our apartment as you like, but please don't have guys stay overnight (occasional girls sleepover is ok).

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to email me at
yw2377@gmail.com

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:12726567   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|对外经济贸易大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备12002442号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 06:48 , Processed in 0.022203 second(s), 14 queries .